Friday, June 9, 2017

Waiting here for evermore

Thanks for the great time yesterday, you guys are the best.  I am glad that you had a day off Karen.  Oliver had a fever again this morning so I gave him some medicine and he went back to sleep until lunch time.  Isaac played with his snack all day long.  He even brought in some sticks and grass for him to eat for breakfast.  I weeded the garden some more and the kids played in the back yard.  We ran out of bubble liquid and Oliver was sad so we went to Lee's and got some groceries and bubbles.  Isaac wanted to do a science experiment so I found how to make rock candy and it takes a week for the sugar crystals to grow so we made that.  It should be fun to watch. Casey had ten dollars at the car part store so he went their and picked up Costa Vida for dinner.  Isaac and Ruth went with him and I stayed with Oliver.  Oliver isn't super sick he is just grumpy and clingy.  I hope that everyone has a good Saturday.  I can't stop singing Evermore.  I thought that they must of altered the beasts voice but I looked it up and they said that they didn't.  I listen to both versions and they are both so good.

Love
Rachel






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...