Thursday, July 20, 2017

Fever

Ruthie didn't sleep last night so Casey called in sick since he didn't get any sleep, it was nice to have him home.  Ruth and Isaac both had small fevers today.  Ruthie was up and running around but Isaac spent the day on the couch.  We did break out the karaoke machines and that was fun, the kids liked them.  I brought dinner to a family that had a baby this week, they live down the street.  I brought them pizza and got us some for dinner.  They had told me the wrong address so it took a minute to figure out where to go.  I have my fabric all ready to go also.  I finished Karen's quilt top and I hope that you like it OK.  We are excited to come down, thank for having us.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...