Tuesday, July 18, 2017

It is hot

It was hot today.  Robin they could at least buy you popsicles with a broken air conditioner.  Will it be fixed tomorrow?  You might have to take a day off.  They keep saying that today is the last day for 100 degrees.  It is suppose to cool down a few degrees.  Dad took the car in today to make sure nothing was wrong with the engine.  Jiffy lube paid for it.  Everything checked out good. They didn't have time to look at the door handle but we can do that later.  It was nice to know there wasn't any permanent damage.  I took trax to work and home.  I decided to swing by Smiths and see what they had on sale.  Then I rode the bus the rest of the way home.  I think I like to take that way home.  Drive safe tomorrow to the doctor's Karen.  I will leave early and we can play for awhile.  What is the plan for this weekend.  Are we still going to hook up in Kamas?  Kay is going to Mesquite this weekend so we can't pick up the canoe.  She said we will have to wait until she gets back.  I thought you would like to know that so you didn't get straps and everything.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...