Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday

For this weekend I have Sunday and Monday off so I thought we would come down Saturday morning or Friday night and stay until Monday.   The class is at 10:30 and I am not sure we can make it down Saturday morning on time.  Today was good, the boys spent the night at Randy's and they had a fun time.  They stayed up their until 1 so it was just me and Ruthie.  It was kind of quiet without them.  It was nice to have some one on one time with Ruth.  I finished the blocks for Karen's quilt and I laid them out with her and Ruth loved to run around on it and mess it up.  When the boys got home Oliver laid in his bed and fell asleep until 5, they were up late last night.  I had young womens tonight, they had a stake camp recap.  We met at our church and drove up to the stake center and I rode with someone else but afterward their were more girls that needed rides so I just walked back and it was a nice evening.  Calleen needs to borrow our tiller and Kimi had it so Randy went and picked it up tonight and brought it over.  Calleen is going to pick it up tomorrow.  I hope that it cools down for everyone, it has been hot.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...