Monday, July 17, 2017

Thanks

Thanks guys, I had a really good birthday.  This morning I babysat and that went pretty well.  I feel like I just referee all morning.  I went and got a sandwich that I like for lunch and made the kids rice for their lunch which was fun.  Isaac made me a picture and hide it, then we played hot and cold until I found it.  He also made me a pipe cleaner sculpture, he was really sweet.  Casey bought roses for me that are really pretty, he is really sweet.  He made an angel food cake with raspberry sauce and homemade whipped cream, it was really good.  Randy invited us up for dinner and we had hamburgers and hot dogs, and Casey cake and icecream for desert.  The kids were restless so we walked over to the park and that was fun, it is nice in the evenings to be outside.  The boys are going to spend the night up their, Casey is running their stuff up right now, I think they should have fun.  Thanks again.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...