Sunday, July 16, 2017

Birthday Eve

Today was pretty good.  I had a meeting this morning so Casey got the kids up and got the breakfast.  When I got back we were picking raspberries and we had Stanley outside with us.  He escaped from his cage but luckily me and Casey were able to catch him pretty easily.  We are going to have to rethink his cage design.  We went to church and that we pretty good.  We spent the last twenty minutes of sacrament meeting outside.  The boys did really well in their classes and I had to teach.  I had another meeting in the afternoon.  Casey and Isaac baked me a cake this afternoon.  I choose angel food cake, it looked so good.  Casey made a sauce with the raspberries which is really good.  This evening we were picking raspberries again with Stanley outside and we kept a better eye on him but he didn't escape which was good.   Calleen came today and brought back the trailer but I missed her.  Casey got me a new outfit for my birthday and I wore the shirt today which was fun.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow for my birthday.  Have some cake in my honor.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...