Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Nice day

I had a nice day.  It was quiet at work and I left at 2 to meet up with Karen.  Her doctor appointment went well and we met at Smith's.  They had a lot of t-shirts that she likes on clearance so we got a couple of those and then went to Lowes, Toys or Us and Walmart.  It was fun to just goof around.  We have food for the weekend all ready to go also.  We then went to Spaghetti Factory for dinner.  It tasted really good.  I love the pictures with Stanley.  He is turning out to be a really good pet.  It looks like Isaac got his hair cut.  I love the picture of Oliver.  Is that to protect him from the bugs?  Robin, I hope your air conditioner is working at work.  That makes for a long day.  Rachel is coming to SLC on Friday.  I  am excited for our class and to play.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...