Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Butterflies

Isaac is all set for school.  We went to the store this morning and got him some treats for his lunch.  He is excited to go and he will do great.  I am so emotional about it though but he will be fine.  I babysat this afternoon all three for the last time.  Everyone had a fun time.  Ruthie took a nap afterwards so I folded laundry and the boys rode their bikes.  We met up with Tiffany and everyone for dinner and then went up to their house.  We went to the park and then I had to leave for young womens, we did yoga and it was fun.  Well everyone have a good Wednesday. Good job on your kitchen Karen, I am excited to see it.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...