Monday, August 21, 2017

Late Night

I was grouchy too today, it must be the eclipse.  I babysat this morning but they left before the eclipse happened so we watched it and it was really neat.  The kids would take a look and then go and ride their bikes around.  Afterwards we went and bought Stanley some new food and I needed a ruler for my class but the quilt store didn't have it but they ordered it for me which was really nice.  My visiting teachers came and it was good to talk to them.  Casey and Tiffany went to Clifton to watch the eclipse and they had a really fun time, they looked at abandoned houses.  They came back around dinner and we played outside and then went to Randy's for a bit.  So we had another late night but it is for fun things.  One more day of summer vacation. :(

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...