Wednesday, August 23, 2017

You mean I have to go back?

I love that Karen,  I feel the same way about work sometimes.  Not much going on with us.  WE have had a quiet week.  I figure after dad was so sick this weekend it would be good to just veg and we have.  I haven't slept very well the last two nights so I am taking my tea you got us Karen.  I hope it knocks me out.  Rachel,  I am excited for your new car.  That is going to be a big step up for Casey.  I am happy for him.  Are you going to sell his car?  Robin I was just thinking that you only have two more weekends and then you are done with Scheels.  I bet that is starting to feel strange.  You have worked there a long time.  Everyone have a good Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...