Sunday, August 20, 2017

The weekend

I like your kitchen Karen, good job.  That mural is amazing Robin.  We had a fun weekend.  Saturday the kids slept in but me and Casey woke up and I cut out fabric and Casey went and got the money for the new car.  He got a car loan on the van and it was a really low interest rate.  When everyone got up we went and test drove a honda pilot.  The car dealers are so pushy I don't think we are going to go back.  Then we went to Panda for lunch because the kids were so patient at the car place.  Then we went canoeing but it was really hot so we didn't go long.  We came home and played in the pool in the backyard.  Tiffany and Lauri are visiting so we went up to Randy's last night and it was really good to see them and we had a fun night.  Today I had a meeting early so that sucked.  Casey helped someone he used to work with move so I took the kids to church and they did really well.  It was a good time.  I had to teach and I took Ruthie with me and she was good while I taught.  Tonight Isaac rode his two wheeled bike by himself and Oliver rode the bike with training wheels so well.  It was a lot of fun and Isaac was really excited.  They are growing up.

Love
Rachel

Some sort of baby fish

We saw a frog


Isaac drew a cool picture










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...