Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday

Today was good.  Isaac went to school, it took him 45 minutes to wake up and get dressed.  Me and the little kids just played at home all day.  Oliver loves to play with playdough and will do that for hours.  Ruthie wont take a nap the last two day.  I have been doing it early but we have been waking up earlier.  I lay her down and she is in their for an hour but never falls asleep.  Isaac was really grumpy after school, I think that he was tired.  I made his favorite dinner and that cheered him up.  We took the new car up on a dirt road to test it out it did really well.  It was fun.  Oliver fell asleep on the ride so we just put him in bed when we got home.  We are meeting up with Mom and Dad tomorrow and they are taking the kids for the weekend, thanks again.

Love
Rachel


 Oliver fell off his bike after this and needed a bandaid

Everyone has their hands in their mouths in the new car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...