Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Back to the real world

My day was good, it wasn't as busy as last week and that felt nice.  I got a lot done.  It is so smoky here.  The fires have to be pretty bad to have that much smoke.  That was nice of your VT to bring by jam Karen.  Rachel, Oliver looks so cute in his pictures.  I can't believe he is in preschool.  I am in denial still.  Robin, I am so glad you are almost done with Scheels.  The count down is so close.  Dad thinks he has kidney stones so he isn't feeling really great.  I think he will be home tomorrow for sure.  Our anniversary is Friday.  41 years.  That makes me sound really old.  My hair didn't look too bad today so that was good.  I was worried.  I even got a compliment.  Go figure.  Rachel drive safe and have a wonderful time at class.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...