Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Preschool

We rode bikes this morning to school and Ruthie cried on the way home and Oliver was mad that she was looking at him.  Oliver was excited to go to school and wore his backpack all morning.  He did really well and told me things that he did which was fun to hear.  I laid Ruthie down for a nap while he was gone and sewed for a hour which was fun.  She never fell asleep though.  It was hot riding bikes home but we survived.  Casey had scouts tonight and I had young women's, a girl taught us how she does jump roping, she is really good.  Tomorrow I am coming down for my sewing class, it is probably dumb but it will be fun I think.  Everyone have a great night.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...