Monday, September 4, 2017

quiet day

WE had a quiet day.  I slept in and then took a nap.  We did go get our hair cut.  I think the person was stoned because my hair may never look good again and dad was a cone head.  I fixed his hair but mine is so short it will take several weeks to be able to do anything with it.  One side sticks straight out.  I see a lot of moose in my future.  Robin you made it through hours of Scheels.  I am glad that is almost done.  Rachel congratulations on selling the car.  That is sweet.  I am sorry the jeep is taking so long to get fixed.  I feel bad.  Karen, I hope you got all your peaches dried.  Grandma called today and said one peach filled her whole bowl.  She said it was wonderful.  I could have used a couple more lazy days but I will be good and go to work tomorrow.  I will call Oliver and see how school went.  He will love it.  I love that almond braid Robin.  You spoil the people at your work.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...