Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hump day

I had a hard time believing it was Wednesday today.  That was nice the week is going so fast.  Work was good.  Dad stayed home with his kidney stone.  It did good all day.  It takes forever for them to pass.  I am not sure what he will decide to do tomorrow.  It is so hard to know if it will hurt or just move along.  The smoke is starting to bother me.  I am ready for the hurricane winds to move it out.  I guess it might not make it from Florida.  I did call Jeff and Chaz is home and doing OK.  Not wonderful but OK.  I am going to a clothes party at Angela's tomorrow night and Kay is picking me up and we are going to dinner.  Have a nice Thursday  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...