Monday, September 4, 2017

Monday

Today was good.  This morning after breakfast me and the kids rode out bike up to the park and played until it was too hot.  Then we went grocery shopping which was good to have food again.  Casey worked on the Jeep all day and got a lot done.  After Ruthie's nap we went to get some free cupcakes with a coupon I had to get out of the house but they were closed and shaffers were closed so it was a bust, Isaac said that labor day is the worst because everything is closed.  We just put on a movie and it was nice to sit for a while.  Casey sold the Mercedes which is fun and spent the evening with us.  We cooked brauts and had a picnic in the backyard.  Then we rode bikes and got ice cream.  Oliver wanted to go to the park again so we rode up there and stayed until it was dark.  Oliver starts preschool tomorrow, I think he will have fun.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...