Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sewing class

Sorry I didn't blog last night, it was too late.  Yesterday was a good day.  We went to the fun park for story time in the morning and they had flour to play with and the kids really liked it.  Ruthie took a long nap which was nice.  We picked up Isaac on our bikes and then we met Casey at the cheese factory and he took the kids and I went to SLC for my sewing class.  It was fun to go and I am glad that I was able to make it.  Today we rode bikes to school.  They have a thing now if you ride all of September you could win a bike so we are going to do it.  Oliver had school today, he wasn't excited to go but he was great once we got there and he had a fun time.  He tells me everything they do which is fun.  We made salsa with our tomatoes and had that for dinner.  Casey mowed the lawn and me and the kids walked to the park and it was fun.  They were happy.  I can't believe it is Friday tomorrow and it is almost Karen's birthday.  Time is going fast.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...