Thursday, December 7, 2017

December me

Today at work was our Christmas Luncheon.  It was really good.  We always have a slide show of the things we did this year.  I put it together and it was really fun.  I came home rom work and became the December me.  I fell sound asleep.  I was going to call Isaac and see how he was doing.  I hope he is feeling better.  I am so glad that Casey took that job.  He is going to love being out of that place.  I am excited that tomorrow is Friday.  We are going up to Karen's after work and help her decorate for Christmas.  We will be all set for the big day.  Everyone have a nice Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...