Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday

It was fun yesterday being with everyone, thanks guys.  I hope that everyone had a good day today.  We are loving the Lego calendars, they are so fun.  Isaac makes a scene and it looks good.  We have had a train, a snowboarding guy and a fireplace.  Thanks Karen.  I had a meeting this morning for two hours.  Everyone wasn't feeling church today so they went grocery shopping and I went to young women's and that was nice.  Isaac wanted something at Khol's so Casey took the kids there but they didn't end up getting anything.  It snowed this afternoon and the boys loved it.  They played out there for a long time.  Isaac is going to be president of his class next week so he had to fill out a poster.  He is so excited he might burst.  I was glad we took pictures so we had something to put on his poster.  Casey has his interview tomorrow and then is working swing shift.  I called Randy and he is going to watch the kids for young women's and for my book group.  Everything is going to work out.

Love
Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...