Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Sickness

I am excited for Casey's new job, it will be a good change.  I have been so nervous about it, it is good to finally know.  Isaac woke up in the middle of the night throwing up.  He had a rough go of it and didn't feel very well.  He stayed home from school, he fell asleep around 6 am and slept until 2 pm.  He didn't feel very good again this evening but Mom and Dad helped and told us what would make him feel better.  I had a busy day but it turned out to be calm since we couldn't go anywhere.  I was supposed to go visiting teaching and volunteer at school.  The lego airplanes were a big hit and the kids played with them all day.  The primary presidency came to visit Oliver to welcome him into Sunbeams, it was really nice of them.    Last night I finished the hand warmers and today I put the tags on them, they look cute.Everyone have a good night and stay warm.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...