Monday, December 4, 2017

Winter

Man Rachel you guys got a lot of snow.  We didn't get much at all.  I am glad the kids love it because that might stay now until spring.  Work was good.  I got a lot done.  I worked my lunch hour and I wasn't feeling great.  It was nice to be able to sneak out a little early.  I hope I am not catching something else.  Nothing new at work, just everyone wondering what is happening.  I think that is neat that they called references.  Dad was pretty excited about that one.  Swing is hard but Casey might feel better on swing.  He can sleep in a little bit.  Someone to help get everyone off to school will be nice as well.  Have a nice Tuesday.  I can't believe it is December already.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...