Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday

It was cold here too, not fun.  The Lego calendars are really fun and the kids love them.  Today was a gingerbread house, it is cute.  I babysat this morning and Casey was feeling nervous so he cleaned.  Oliver had school and had a fun time.  After we picked Isaac up we went and got a cookie at Shaffers.  I needed to bring cookies to young women's so we went to Papa Murphy's and got their cookie dough and breadsticks for dinner.  I gave the kids a early bath before I had young women's so it wouldn't be too late when I got home.  They had fun with Randy and Terry and had a good night.  We delivered cookies around the neighborhood for Christmas.  I finally remembered to bring out the Christmas pictures and they look really cute.  Everyone have a good night and love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...