Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hump day

We made it through half of the week.  That is neat you are doing those tutorials Robin.  You will be a pro at editing our pictures.  I will always look beautiful :)  Karen, I am glad your mattress made it in one piece.  I hope you have an amazing night's sleep.  Rachel, I am sorry you are tired.  You just have a busy life.  You are bound to get tired.  We went grocery shopping tonight also.  I got a little extra incase it gets really bad weather but we needed to go regardless.  I am becoming a big fan of Winco.  I think I am starting to know where things are.  That always helps.  Dad got a hold of Tom and he is going to pick up our taxes on Monday.  Hopefully they won't take too long to do.  Well that is all I have to report.  Be careful out there.  If the weather is good we are going to the train show on Saturday because Oliver hasn't been to one since he was a baby.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...