Friday, March 2, 2018

No snow

Well that was a dismal storm.  We didn't get anything.  Weird.  I didn't get to leave work early.  We did stop by all a dollar on the way home to pick up somethings for a make a wish that I am helping with.  Then we decided to go buy Isaacs get well present.  We call Robin and met her at the Wings place and had dinner.  It tasted really good.  We went to Game Stop but they didn't have the Ninjago game.  Robin bought us the most delicious cookies and eclairs.  (Dad loved them for dessert).  We dropped Robin off and stopped at Walmart and they had the game.  Whew that was a close one.  I think I might buy the movie to go with it.  It was such a dumb movie, I don't know if I can take watching it however.  I also bought me a bigger casserole dish.  Mine broke in the over a while back and I keep forgetting to get one.  I have to work on my taxes this weekend.  We are dropping them off on Monday.  Rachel, I am glad the movie was fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...