Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday

Good job on the mattress Karen, it does take a little bit to loosen up the mattress.  Robin good job on the tutorials, that is awesome.  I have been so tired this week I am not sure what it up so we just plug along.  After we dropped Isaac off at school we went to Joann's and got some fabric to make the duffel bags, we went back after school to get Isaac's.   It was fun and I am excited to start making them.  I volunteered at Isaac's school and that was fun.  The little kids are really good and it is fun to eat with Isaac and his friends.  Ruthie didn't want to nap so we went on a walk around the block.  Oliver didn't want to but he eventually warmed up to the idea.  After school we went and got some cookies as a snack.  Casey had scouts tonight so he was later getting home.  His new tent came today and it is pretty nice.  This week is going so fast.  I hope that it doesn't snow as much as they say.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...