Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thursday

We had a good day.  The van needs new tires so we stopped by and ordered some and they will be their tomorrow.  We went to a play group I have been meaning to go to and it turned out to be better than I thought it was be.  It was good to talk to the other Mom's.  Oliver had school and they read the gingerbread man story so we made gingerbread men from sugar cookies after school.  It was fun to do it with just him.  I drove a girl down the street home because her parents were running late so Imogene wanted to come and play but Zoey had left when she made it back over.  Imogene and Isaac played mario kart for a hour and they had a fun time.  Isaac got a award for citizenship at school and received a pizza pie cafe certificate so we went their for dinner.  I had book group tonight and it was a lot of fun.  It was fun to talk to everyone and laugh, we read a wrinkle in time.  I hope that it doesn't end up snowing too much, let spring begin.

Love
Rachel



Isaac drew a computer for programming at school

Ruthie put her phone in her back pocket like it do


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...