Thursday, April 26, 2018

Baby Stepping

I am baby stepping to Friday.  I woke up today and I was sure that it was Friday.  It made for a long day.  Work was really quiet and I got a lot done.  That felt nice.  I am really getting all caught up.  Robin, I am sorry that house didn't work out.  It was a really nice place.  Something else will come along and you will have time to find a better mortgage company.  That was way to high of an interest rate.  Rachel, I hope the opera was amazing.  He is so cute.  We are coming up after work.  I wasn't sure if you wanted to meet for dinner tomorrow night or go out on Saturday.  Isaac gets to decide for sure.  I did work my lunch hour and plan to do that again tomorrow so we can slip out a little early.  Everyone enjoy the last Friday in April.  Man March and April are usually long months and the time has flown by.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...