Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I am in

Me and dad are ready to drive the skitcher.  I am pretty excited to move dirt around that way.  Would it be horrible if we didn't come up on Thursday and came up on Friday and spent the night?  Allergies are so bad right now.  Give dad one more night in the air filters.  Karen good luck with your table tomorrow.  I hope it shows up at 8:00 a.m.  I am excited for our plant class tomorrow.  I think we should just meet at our house.  Work was so quiet today.  Everyone was away at a meeting.  It was so nice to just sit and listen to music and get some work done.  Have a nice hump day.  Robin I sure love that wood burning you did.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...