Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday

Good job on your pouch Robin, I like it.  I really like your table too Karen.  You picked the perfect one.  Today was busy but good.  They delivered the soil and gravel this morning.  We started spreading the gravel this evening and it looks so nice, I love it.  Randy called and wanted to take the kids to the park but Ruthie wouldn't go so she stayed.  Oliver had a fun day with Randy.  Me and Ruth volunteered at the school and then went grocery shopping.  Isaac's friend Ty exchanged numbers the other day so I set up a play date at the park after school today.  His Mom was really nice and it was a fun time.  Randy dropped Oliver off at the park and stayed for a bit.  Casey had scouts so he was later coming home.  I made artichokes in the instant pot and they turned out really good, thank you Robin.  I am the only one who likes artichokes though but I love them.  I have one more I am going to make for lunch tomorrow since it is so easy.   Have a good night and love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...