Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Fun Times

We had dinner at the bar tonight and they have good food.  We had time to kill so we walked over to Walmart and everyone forgot their goodies in the back of my car.  I will bring them on Saturday.  The plant thing was fun.  There were a lot of people there.  They all turned out really cute.  I love groupon activities.  We are going to do a paint night next time.  Rachel if you want we can wait until school is out and you can come down and join us.  I am sure grandpa could watch the kids for a few hours.  Work was really quiet today.  I am all caught up.  I did get a nice gift for administration assistant day.  That was good.  I love the gravel and dirt.  That will look really nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...