Monday, April 23, 2018

Monday

Thanks for all your help again guys, it is awesome.  I am glad that you finally got your tooth Karen, that is awesome.  I fell asleep before I blogged last night, sorry about that.  Yesterday we hung out with Mom and Dad which was really nice.  We went to church and then when we came home we rode our bikes to the park which was super crowded.  Casey worked on the fence all day which looks amazing and then met up with us at the park.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night but Casey got up with her which was nice.  I babysat all this morning until lunch and that went well, she is a cute girl.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time.  They went on a bug hunt.  I needed guinea pig food so I took Ruthie and she was falling asleep in the car so afterwards I gave her a nap.  Casey worked late so I took the kids to the library and we watched the Greatest Show.  We made a it an hour and it was fun.  The kids were tired when we got home.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  I was thinking of getting a skidster on Saturday, would that be ok with everyone?

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...