Thursday, April 26, 2018

Opera

I am sorry Robin, something else will work out.  It is good to look around and see what is good.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night so I was tired today.  I was supposed to babysat but the little girl was sick so they didn't come.  We went and saw Isaac's opera this morning and it was fun and they did a good job.  He had a lot of fun.  I took the little kids to chick fil for being good and then Oliver had school.  Ruthie didn't want to nap so we went to Walmart and got some medicine for her and I bought a new swimming bag.  The boys had swimming lessons and they still love them and are doing good.  It was hot so me and Ruthie sat in the hallway, she is a trooper to sit through everyone's activities.  I made corn on the cob in the instant pot and it turned out really good, the kids liked it.  Then we all headed to Isaac's opera.  Leona, Randy and Terry all came and it was a nice evening.  We went out to ice cream afterwards.  Thanks for coming up to help this weekend.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...