Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday

Today was another busy day but good.  I took Leona to the hospital for a blood draw.  I didn't know I needed some paper work so I had to run home really fast to get it.  It didn't take long to do and it was fun.  The little kids didn't want to go to story time so we just read books at home.  Isaac had his 1st grade program after lunch.  Randy and Casey were able to come.  Isaac didn't sing much and seemed bored by the end.  He says he was singing but he wasn't as expressive as everyone else.  It was still cute and he did a good job.  It was so hot that the kids finally talked me into using the 3D pool.  It was a lot of fun, thanks Robin they loved it.  The girls came over and played they loved it also.  Casey worked late since he came to the program and then he went to instacare for his cough.  A lady at young women's son got married so I took the kids up to the reception and then we played on old main for a while.  It was fun.  Thanks for helping us with the deck, you guys are the best.

Love
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...