Monday, May 21, 2018

Working late

I stayed late tonight to work on entering ideas but I got busy on another project and never even started them.  Crazy.  I am leaving work at noon to get me and dad's MRIs.  I think it would be better is we just took that money and went to Hawaii to see the volcanoes but that is just me.  I worked and then came home and had dinner.  You don't get a lot done when you work late.  We are going to meet up with Karen tomorrow and see if we can find her a better lawn mower.  Hope everyone had a nice day.  I got off trax and there was a huge clap of thunder.  It was pretty cool.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...