Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday

I didn't blog last night, sorry.  Yesterday was good.  I had meetings all morning and then we had church.  Casey worked after my meetings until dinner.  Today was good.  I didn't babysit this morning which was nice because I had a lot of errands to run.  We got Stanley some food, grocery shopping and then lunch at sam's.  We got a new coffee maker for Casey at Sam's and it seems like it is really nice.  Oliver had school and I went visiting teaching while he was gone.  After dinner we worked on putting the siding on but we didn't get much done, we will keep working on it.  Good luck with your MRI Mom.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...