Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lightening storm

I only worked half a day today but man was it busy.  I left at noon and me and dad had MRI's.  We both went at the same time so instead of it taking 2 hours it was only an hour.  That was nice.  We came home and rested and then met Karen in Park City for dinner.  Afterwards we bought the kids Donkey Kong for being such good students and then Karen bought a new mower.  I tried it out on her back yard and it was nice.  It always looked like it was going to storm but it seems to miss Kamas.  It was a beautiful storm on the way home however.  The lightening was amazing.  Have a good hump day.  The girl I work with bought me at 25 dollar gift card to Texas Road house for helping her.  I thought that was nice.  Robin, I just love your sayings.  The make me laugh. I love the fabric one.  It is so me.  LOVE YOU GUYS  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...