Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday

Today Isaac went on a field trip to the zoo and then they had bounce houses.  He got sunburned and had a fun time.  I took the little kids to the fun park for story time.  We haven't been in a while since we volunteer on Wednesdays.  Oliver had a fun time and made a ton of friends.  Ruthie thought their was too many people, she wasn't happy.  They both were bored near the end so we just went and played in the soft play.  We picked up Casey for lunch and went to a park and ate.  It was fun.  Isaac wanted to play at his friends house after school so he was gone until dinner.  Casey had scouts so he was later getting home.  We played with sidewalk chalk and Casey fixed my bike, it has been having some problems.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow, it will be a fun day.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...