Monday, July 9, 2018
Back to the real world
It was hard going back to work today. I had such a fun weekend. I got a lot done and it was quiet. Two people who went to Norway on vacation came back today and it was fun to hear about their vacations. Dad didn't feel very good so he stayed home. I think his allergies just got away from him. He seems better tonight. I am excited to go shooting tomorrow. Drive safe Karen. Robin that lavender oil is helping a lot. Thank you so much. I doesn't bother me so much and it doesn't seem as red. Everyone have a nice Tuesday. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We had a nice day. Luna spent the night and when she woke up we colored. We use trays and color in our beds. We did crafts and cut up straw...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment