Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday

I am glad that you guys had a fun day.  I am sorry that you have allergies Karen.  I was hopping you didn't have them.  Dang it.  It was a hot day today again.  We went to summer reading this morning and then went to Lee's to stock up on ice cream and Popsicle for Ruth.  A lady I visiting teach birthday was today so we dropped some chocolate off for her.  I thought it would be really fast but we ended up staying an hour.  It drives me crazy.  We spent the rest of the afternoon going outside watching them cut down the neighbors tree with a crane and then coming in to cool off.  When Casey came home we picked up Leona and headed up to Clifton.  It was a fun time and we stayed later than we were planning.  It was a nice evening.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

My new patio sofa









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...