Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thursday

Mom and Dad made it safe.  Ruth is going into surgery at 8:30 tomorrow.  We will keep everyone updated.  Thanks for the balloon and candy Karen.  I love your quilt Robin.  It is amazing and I love it. Today we picked up Leona and took her to the bank and Walmart which was fun.  We ran to petsmart after we dropped her off.  We had lunch and then the kids had a primary water party at the park.  They had a really fun time and were happy afterwards.   I had book group tonight which was fun also.  It is nice to talk with everyone.  My couch came today which was early and we set it up, I love it. I will keep you guys updated tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...