Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday

Does lavender oil help rashes?  I might try that on my elbow.  Today was good.  Oliver slept in Isaac's room last night and they were really happy this morning.  They are going to do it again tonight.  I cut the boys hairs this morning.  I like it.  We visited Leona this evening and she thought they were kind of short and she misses Isaac's curls.  Isaac went and played with his friend Henry this afternoon.  I took the little kids to the cheese factory and we got chocolate milk for when Ruth is sick.  We looked for some patio furniture without any luck.  When Isaac came home we made necklaces which was fun. We met Casey at Leona's after he was done with work.  It was a 100 so I chickened out and drove.  We were all hot afterwards so we stopped and had MacDonald's for dinner.   Me and Casey stained the deck until we were out of stain.  Then he worked on putting the boards on top on and I strung a stand of lights.  They look pretty Robin, thank you.  The kids played with the neighbor girls in our backyard so they had a fun time.  Tomorrow night we are going up to visit Calleen so that should be fun.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...