Monday, July 16, 2018

Birthday Eve

I am glad that your AC is working now Robin.  I am glad that you guys met up for dinner, that is fun.  I wish we lived closer.  Ruthie is doing really well considering she just had her tonsils out.  She was pretty moody so we just stayed downstairs mostly and watched shows.  When she gets grumpy she is really grumpy.  This morning we built legos on the deck and that was fun, the boys really liked them.  We listened to stories on Alexa and that was really nice, the kids liked it.  After dinner Randy came over to picked up a canoe.  He stayed for a bit and the kids played in the backyard, it was a nice evening.  Ruth was getting pretty grumpy at dinner so we loaded her up with medicine and she had a good evening.  Love you guys.  I am excited for the 24th.  Casey is going to stay this weekend and work.  We are going to come down Saturday and stay until Tuesday if that works ok.  I am going to bring my sewing machine.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...