Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Happy Happy Birthday Rachel

Happy official birthday Rachel.  I hope you had a nice day.  I am sure with a 2 year old with tonsil surgery it had its moments.  Karen's jeep didn't get fix today.  I am so glad that dad went with her.  She would have been stranded.  They said she could have the jeep back but it wouldn't be fixed.  She took our car home so she is safe and sound in Kamas.  I was thinking about this weekend and I thought I would see what you think of this TENTATIVE plan.  I know a lot will depend on how Ruth is feeling.  If it is too much we can come to Logan.
Saturday - Kamas. It is the demolition derby and they will have fireworks that night
Sunday - Kamas sewing day.  We can leave on Sunday and come to SLC if you want to.
Monday - sew in the morning and then go down to SLC and play
Tuesday - play in SLC.  I haven't figured out where to go I am letting Ruth guide us with that decision.
That was just an idea.  I am really good with anything.  Everyone have a great hump day.  I didn't feel 100 percent today and I was worried I gave something to Ruth.  I did go to work but everyone was kind of grouchy.  I think it could have just been me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...