Thursday, July 19, 2018

Jeep

Karen came down this evening and we went and picked up her jeep.  She said the sound is all gone so that is good.  She was the 5th car in line in a motorcycle wreck that shut down parleys so she hasn't made it home yet.  I am glad she did see it.  Robin, I am glad you survived going in early.  I am so looking forward to 4 days off also.  My boss asked me if I wanted to take an ATP class.  It is on quality.  It is an 8,000.00 class.  I said yes and went and registered for it.  I start it in August.  I was pretty excited about that one.  I am worried I might not be very good but I will study hard.  That was my exciting news.  Everyone have a nice Friday and I will see you in Kamas on Saturday.  Robin do you want to drive up with us?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...