Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday

Ruthie has been grumpy but she isn't acting too sick.  She is doing pretty good, she still looks pale to me.  This morning we took Leona to the bank so she could order checks.  After we dropped her off we went to Sonics and got some slurpes and ate them on the deck which was nice.  We did perler beads and that was fun.  My visiting teachers came and they brought me flowers for my birthday which was nice.  This afternoon Oliver and Isaac were jumping on the trampoline with the water on and Isaac accidentally hit Oliver on the head with the hose.  He has the biggest goose ache, poor guy.  It looks so sore.  When Casey came home we drove over and visited Leona, I was worried about Ruthie in a bike trailer so we just drove.  Then we came home and ate dinner.  They boys rode their bikes to Lee's to pick up some groceries and go on a bike ride.  I am glad that your jeep is fixed Karen, good job.  I am sorry you have to wake up so early Robin, that is hard.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...