Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Rachel, I hope it was a good one. Like mom said my jeep isn't fixed yet. They agree it is making a noise but they haven't found what is causing it yet. So hopefully tomorrow they can get it fixed. Me and dad had a fun day. After we dropped off the jeep we went to the zoo. Then we went to mom's work and met her for lunch. We took dad's watch to a jeweler and they put a new battery in. Then I went to the doctor. I have a pump consultation in a month because insurance requires a month of blood sugar testing 4 times a day. So after i do that then i go in. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...