Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday

It was a quiet day today and I got a lot done.  I picked up a new assignment and I hope that is good.  Not much else going on we did go grocery shopping.  We having been home and eating so we were out of food.  It was nice to open the freezer and see food.  I made sloppy joes for dinner and that tasted good.  Karen, I am so glad they found out what was wrong with the jeep.  Robin 7 is early.  I hope you make it through.  Tomorrow night we are going to help Karen pick up her car.  That will be a fun night.  Rachel, I hope that Ruth is doing OK.  You are in for a long week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...