Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Fall leaves

I thought it was way to early but the leaves are starting to change in the canyons.  It was pretty.  Work was good.  We met Karen for dinner and then went grocery shopping.  We are ready for the weekend.  Rachel, that is fun that Casey has the rest of the week off.  He is going to love that.  He hasn't had much time off.  Robin I am jealous that you have the rest of the week off also.  Rachel that is neat your are exercising.  That is hard work.  I am glad that Isaac's teacher is nice and not going to load on homework.  It just gets too much for them.  Everyone enjoy the last days of August.  I can't believe it is going to be September.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...