Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday

Good planning Mom, this weekend will be a lot of fun.  Isaac a flat tire this morning so he rode his old bike to school.  He had a really had time riding home yesterday and I thought he was just tired but it turns out his back wheel wasn't on so I felt bad about not checking it yesterday.  So I fixed his bike and then we walked it down and traded out his bike.  It was a really pleasant day and was nice to go on a walk.  We just stayed at home and played the rest of the day.  Isaac didn't feel great this evening so we just took it easy.  I think he caught the cold.  Love you guys and have a great day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...